US Business Funding helps small businesses survive
difficult times. Apply for our PPP program below.
Apply now >
Need immediate COVID-19 Relief? We can help!
We help small businesses survive difficult times
The Federal Government is moving at a fairly fast pace to build and launch relief programs to help members of the small business community. The suggestions of what to provide have been many, and the changes in proposals and existing programs have been rapid, making it hard for businesses owners to keep up with and understand the federal resources available to them at this time.
What separates us from other financial solution providers
Our team will help you organize everything needed to apply for an PPP.
We will submit your application to our network of SBA lenders.
We’ll help small business owners get the best lending options for their situations.
– US based businesses
– Operating on February 15th, 2020
– 500 or less employees, or the employee limit governed by NAICS code
– Can certify economic impact due to Covid-19
Calculation on Funding Amount
2.5 X your prior average monthly payroll
No payment for the first 6 months
Term up to 2 years
Can be combined with
– Standard 7(a) loan (if obtained before 2/15/2020)
– EIDL 7(b) loan
Application Support Documents
– Payroll documentation showing number of employees and amounts spent over last 12 months
– 3 months of business bank statements
– Transcripts from payroll taxes paid
We’ve helped more than 3,000 companies
We’re happy to answer any question you have.
1 MacArthur Place, Suite #350
Santa Ana, CA 92707
800-475-9149 (Toll Free)